Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally, a minor update

DSC_0032_edited
Here it is, January 14th, and I'm updating our blog with a picture from Thanksgiving. We may one day bring this thing current, but today is not that day. That aside, this is such a great shot of Claire, it is a good way to get things up and running again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay you need to update! I love reading your blog--for some reason it makes me feel New Englandy. :) Claire is so pretty-but she doesn't look like a Ferguson! yet at least. :) Anyway wanted to let you know I check in and it's fun for me to see what you guys are up to. And it was nice while Missy was pregnant for me to see her (via your blog) because I hardly got to see her in person! Wish I could have been at the shower to see you!
~Emily